午夜小片|一级电影中文字幕|国产三级一区|精品久久久久久久国产性色av,国产一级黄色网,久久久久久久久久福利,久草超碰

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Asia-Pacific

Stabbing in Japan's Osaka leaves teen dead, 2 injured as suspect flees

Xinhua | Updated: 2026-02-15 12:20
Share
Share - WeChat

TOKYO - A 17-year-old boy was killed, and two other boys were injured after they were stabbed in central Osaka, western Japan, late Saturday, local media reported.

The police received an emergency call around 11:55 pm local time reporting that people had been stabbed on the first floor of a building located in Osaka's busy Dotombori shopping area, Kyodo News reported, citing the Osaka police.

A young man suspected of carrying out the stabbings in the downtown area with many eateries has fled on foot and remains at large, the report said.

The deceased victim from Nara Prefecture sustained stab wounds to the chest and other areas and was pronounced dead at the scene, while the two other 17-year-old boys were taken to hospital with injuries, according to police.

The attacker, believed to be in his twenties, knew the three victims, and they had a dispute shortly before the attack, police said.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1994 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US